Leonardo by Red Wing

I'm sorry but I'd like to see you do the Mooney M20 first it's a much cooler plane. As in something with a real life and history. But this type of plane is, how do they say it "Trending", so you'll get more downloads with it. But it's glitz with no substance.

Flip, as you know, I requested the Mooney, AND, I do agree with you, BUT with all due respect to you AND Donomy, he accepted this request first, so I have to take a number so to speak.:( Donomy did say that he`d consider it (Mooney), if another modeler didn`t pick it up while he`s doing this model. I can tell you and Donomy right now, that WILL NOT happen, So Donomy, I`d like it as well if you`d still consider the Mooney. , Please let us/me know when you have a chance. ;):D

I have this one in FS-X and know people have converted stuff from that. Not that I have the tools/skills to do so. Sorry about the sideline post Donamy.

https://www.realflightshop.com/en/component/hikashop/product/147-carenado-m20j-mooney-x

carenadomooneyx_200.jpg

Flip, as you know, I requested the Mooney, AND, I do agree with you, BUT with all due respect to you AND Donomy, he accepted this request first, so I have to take a number so to speak.:( Donomy did say that he`d consider it (Mooney), if another modeler didn`t pick it up while he`s doing this model. I can tell you and Donomy right now, that WILL NOT happen, So Donomy, I`d like it as well if you`d still consider the Mooney. , Please let us/me know when you have a chance. ;):D

Sure I understand the Mooney is 'maybe' inline I was just posting a preference since I don't care for that type of plane at all.

getting board of seeing these sort of posts! im very happy that donamy started to model on here as no one else was interested in making a some planes for the younger generation that want to fly and not do circles in chase view :)

getting board of seeing these sort of posts! im very happy that donamy started to model on here as no one else was interested in making a some planes for the younger generation that want to fly and not do circles in chase view :)

Ugh. (meaning: used to express disgust or horror)

lol go back to your chase view 1000000ft up

Grow up don't force me to answer your silly replies, give donamy a break. My post stating my preference wasn't meant to start this. Last time I checked I had the same right as you to have an opinion on this forum. I just wanted to state what I thought was the best plane. So stop and let it go I can do this all day but I don't want to.

i could do this all day to but im trying to say what was the need for you to say your favourite plane here?????

i could do this all day to but im trying to say what was the need for you to say your favourite plane here?????

Simple I saw the request for the Mooney M20 and also saw the comment about this plane being started first. I think as a forum member I have the right to state which plane I prefer. Then the OP does what he wants. If you hadn't started this reply chain I wouldn't have mentioned it again.

Finally got this into RF. Anyone have any detailed specs on it ?

Attachments

• LeonardoRF9.jpg
    LeonardoRF9.jpg
    171.7 KB · Views: 28
Length 398 cm
Wingspan 361 cm
Dry Weight 20 Kg ready to fly
would be great if i could have a look at the physics :)

Didn`t work for me either, I`m not sure what`s going, but you tube hasn`t been working for me since tues eve., no matter where I go to watch, still trying to figure it out. :(

Back