Let's Play a Game

abaser

Hey look, it's me again. Decided to dig out the ol' interlink tonight and play around a bit. Flew around a bit, and honestly, I got bored. Then I remembered this thing we did a while back looking for Easter eggs. So, let's play a game.

While I know most of the long timers know where a lot of these are, how about the new guys? Who knows about our little buddies pictured below? The zombies? Strange sounds? Notes? There's a LOT of them scattered about. Let's see what you can find. Post a screenshot of our little buddies when you find them. Just to show what I mean, I attached a screeny of one of our many "missing" friends. You old timers that know where they all are, let's see if the new guys will play along before showing all their hiding spots. :p

NOTE: MOST of these CAN'T be found while flying.

Attachments

• ScreenShot1614314644.jpg
    ScreenShot1614314644.jpg
    120.2 KB · Views: 41
  • ScreenShot1614314710.jpg
    ScreenShot1614314710.jpg
    261.6 KB · Views: 41
Hi Andy, looks like a fun challenge,.. as an "ole/long timer", I never really got into searching for the "Easter eggs"/gnomes and all that, BUT, I did find some, and it IS fun trying to locate them...Too add to the challenge, I`ll ask anyone to find the "Easter egg" in the "Spirit of St. Louis", plane WHICH, willing, the individual will have to do a search for the plane, download it, and then search the plane...hint, there`s only one way to get "into" it (note the quotations) P.S...I hope you like the Jim Leroy CS I did on your Pitts Challenger, I don`t recall hearing from you since you released the plane,....In any case,. it`s great to hear from you/see you in/on the forums again. ? ? :)

You did a great job on the CS. It’s one I would’ve done myself actually if you hadn’t.
Yeah, I know... and I do recall you mentioning that, AND, I thank you so much for giving me the opportunity/option to do the CS by creating the model for me, it was on my bucket list since you did your 33% Pitts which you released in July of 2012, Which is when I discovered the Jim Leroy CS in my research for a CS for 33% Pitts, BUT, the 33% Pitts was`t the right plane for the Jim Leroy CS, thus the Jacquie Warda CS. for that plane.

Hey look, it's me again. Decided to dig out the ol' interlink tonight and play around a bit. Flew around a bit, and honestly, I got bored. Then I remembered this thing we did a while back looking for Easter eggs. So, let's play a game.

While I know most of the long timers know where a lot of these are, how about the new guys? Who knows about our little buddies pictured below? The zombies? Strange sounds? Notes? There's a LOT of them scattered about. Let's see what you can find. Post a screenshot of our little buddies when you find them. Just to show what I mean, I attached a screeny of one of our many "missing" friends. You old timers that know where they all are, let's see if the new guys will play along before showing all their hiding spots. :p

NOTE: MOST of these CAN'T be found while flying.

Yeah, I know... and I do recall you mentioning that, AND, I thank you so much for giving me the opportunity/option to do the CS by creating the model for me, it was on my bucket list since you did your 33% Pitts which you released in July of 2012, Which is when I discovered the Jim Leroy CS in my research for a CS for 33% Pitts, BUT, the 33% Pitts was`t the right plane for the Jim Leroy CS, thus the Jacquie Warda CS. for that plane.

Back