Looking for help

You'll have to use various search terms to see if anything scares up. One barrier to designers wanting to do any Flex planes has been the Aura. Configuring the big differences in the Flex gyro system is an unknown, given the options in RF that are available. Many may have had the thought, but then after so much work in designing, also want it to fly correctly. And that may be a bridge too far, when there are so many other candidates to work on.
It's likely you'll find a Mamba color scheme on a model that is close in appearance. How it flies will be the test.

You'll have to use various search terms to see if anything scares up. One barrier to designers wanting to do any Flex planes has been the Aura. Configuring the big differences in the Flex gyro system is an unknown, given the options in RF that are available. Many may have had the thought, but then after so much work in designing, also want it to fly correctly. And that may be a bridge too far, when there are so many other candidates to work on.
It's likely you'll find a Mamba color scheme on a model that is close in appearance. How it flies will be the test.
Have there been any additions of flex planes since this post in 2020? I didn't see any, but may not be looking in the right places. I just bought a flex mamba 60 which of course has Aura.

I found a Mamba 120 in the swaps, but don't have a link to it. Really just a mod of an existing plane, with changed colors.
I made my own Yak (the discontinued Flex gas version) based on the stock Yak. Different physics, and colored to match mine. Flies just like mine, but still has the overall look of the stock Yak. No gyro in it. Never uploaded, as it seems the swaps are already super overloaded with variations and color schemes.

Back