looking for old airport

lordraptor1

i dont remember the name or what version of realflight it was created on but what i can tell you is it was a LARGE modern style airport with the large jumbo jet aircraft in mind. if anyone knows of the airport im talking about please upload the link for me, ive been looking ever since i got G9.5 which its going on a week now LOL

I looked through them and didn't see it. I don't know back then if you could even export it completely since it was a built in field. I know you can't now.

The only field I have similar is the well known Florida Funport International which is several airports in one.

I looked through them and didn't see it. I don't know back then if you could even export it completely since it was a built in field. I know you can't now.

The only field I have similar is the well known Florida Funport International which is several airports in one.

i found one similar which might be it and that is the ocean master jet fighter base G3/G3.5, unfortunatley the night time version is no longer listed so have to change it to night time when i want the airport lit up like a christmas tree or 4th of july LOL)

have you searched all airports in G3-G3.5...???

yeah the closest i could find was the ocean master jet fighter base but it seems off to me. maybe because i finally have a modern version of realflight and am not still rocking G3 with the free G3.5 upgrade LOL.

got a link to the florida funport international?

yeah the closest i could find was the ocean master jet fighter base but it seems off to me. maybe because i finally have a modern version of realflight and am not still rocking G3 with the free G3.5 upgrade LOL.

got a link to the florida funport international?

It used to be hosted online almost constantly then went away. I didn't create Florida Funport International so I can't really post it for others without permission. Only reason I have it is there is a way (which I won't go into detail about) to save certain airports you don't have while flying at them in an online session. Same thing about stock models. There is a VERY complicated way fully exporting them but it's so involved it's hardly worth all the time.

If you want try my middle east airbase: Al Minhad Air Base Land-Sea

Back