Lost Challenge Progress After Update

Deats

I bought realflight earlier this week and have been doing the challenges. I've only used the DX11 Beta so far. This morning the game updated and all my challenge progress does not show in game any more. In Documents/RealFlight Evolution DX11 Beta\Challenges\Ghosts I still have all the files from all the challenges I did. Looks like all my time data is still in the challengedata.db file. I don't understand why the game doesn't load it. How do I restore my challenge progress in game? I'm quite unhappy it disappeared after an update...

1699547620965.png

1699547591201.png

Attachments

• DxDiag.txt
    119 KB · Views: 0
Try copying the contents of that directory from the beta directory to the corrresponding non-beta directory.

Yep, RealFlight is back to using the standard "<Documents>\RealFlight Evolution" directory for its files instead of "<Documents>\RealFlight Evolution DX11 Beta". Just copy challengedata.db from the latter to the former and you'll be good to go.

Finally figured it out and I see replies with the fix lol. After copying all the data files over to the non beta folder, everything is back. Thanks

Back