lost my cd case so I don't have my serial # to install on my new computer

racecrew99

lost my cd case and no longer have the serial number to be able to install my copy of G2. any suggestions on what I can do?

Do you currently have it installed on a computer somewhere? If so, open your Launcher. You'll see it there. Other than that, you'll have to call tech support. We're just users here, like you.

food for thuoght..
As expensive as RF is
I have both my serials scratched on to my interlink and I also have them ON the disc#1 written in sharpie to avoid any such calamity (even the EX.Pack serials)
in case I loose the case and or if my H.D. crashes :D

Last edited:
Both!
I figure if you dont have either the disc or the interlink not having the serials is the least of your worrys!
I realize it maybe to late for him
I posted that for other people to read so they don't run into racecrew99's problem or in case he does find it later...... to do so! :D
like they say "an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure"

Last edited:
cd case

I figure if you don't have either the disc or the interlink not having the serials is the least of your worry! I realize it maybe to late for him. I posted that for other people to read so they don't need to worry about that thing now. I like they say "an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure". This is the most important thing.

One thing I did was to write it on a notepad file and save it to my computer. One added benifit is that whenever it comes time to install realflight again, I can open the file and paste it in, so I don't have to manually enter it. I always found that to be a pain. Especially since I have all 5 add-ons discs too. I save all the #s in that one file. Hope that helps.

Hey radcon56!! You spelled benefit wrong! Just sayin' : )
"One added benefit is that whenever it comes time to install realflight again, I can open the file and paste it in, so I don't have to manually enter it" (Oh yeah and these commas are unnecessary) Just sayin' : )

Back