lost serial number

lance0730

I have the nexstar edition platform for the plane i purchased year ago.
i have the cd but lost the case. i know i can call tech support monday and get another one but i was wondering ifany of you nice folks could tell me where i can find one to get my nephew a few hours flight time before we head out tomorrow to fly the plane for real. any assistance on this will be great. if you have a code you wouldnt mind relaying that would be helpful as well.

Sure, I'll give you my code. :rolleyes:

Do you have the program installed on a computer somewhere? If so, is there a launcher program? If so, look in the upper right hand corner.

Other than that, you'll have to wait until Monday for tech support. Lack of organization on your part does not constitute an emergency on my part.

mr jeffpn. thanks for your reply.... to answer your question no, its not installed. i pulled the cd out after sitting in a box for 3-5 years with the hopes of putting this together for my nephew to get him some flight hours. as far as organization is concerned, this hasnt been a huge priority to keep tabs on s cd number until now for the benefit of a 12 year old boy. and it is hardly and emergency as you described but more of a reaching out to whom ever could assist. in the future, its wise to keep your ego in check and from time to time climb off the mountain you are perched on and keep one thing in mind, not all people are out to steal, pirate or what have you...
I am merely trying to get a program installed so for those who can put me in the right direction to get a serial before monday i welcome all replys. and MR jeffpn i recommend a book called "being in balance" by wayne dyer, or any of his books for that matter. you will find it a good read.

I was not suggesting that you stole the software.
I am merely trying to get a program installed so for those who can put me in the right direction to get a serial before monday
That sounds to me like a sort of emergency. There will be other weekends. Why would anyone give you a serial that they paid for just because you lost yours? I bet you could get one from tech support on Monday.

understood...thanks. but im still reaching out to anyone who can help. because we live in different states so it would be cool if i could get one. still checking other sources.

There is only one legit source for replacing lost serial numbers. Sorry, dang high horse! :eek:

understood...thanks. but im still reaching out to anyone who can help. because we live in different states so it would be cool if i could get one. still checking other sources.

What does different states have to do with anything?

Call tech support.....................

Keep checking those other sources.;)

DUDE this is how it is
READ carefully............

Any "source" that provides a serial for either the interlink or Cd's or both
that was not provided to YOU by KE or Great Planes
is PIRACY...by either you or the "source" or both ......thats just the way it is

Last edited:
Didn't the CDs come with a SN sticker on the case back then? Or did that start in G3?

Back