Mamba 10 from Flex innovations with auro gyro and crow function

You may want to try this one: https://forums.realflight.com/index.php?resources/mamba-10-g2-ultra-3d-2_av.29273/
Note that you have to also download the QQ Python as a starting point for the above to install.

If it doesn't have crow, that should be straightforward to add via the RF "Software Radio".

The Aura would not be needed, unless you mimic windy/turbulent flying conditions also. Exactly replicating the Aura is not something that can be done in RF, especially given how Spektrum centric the program is. BUT, if one must, one can add AS3X to a model to again mimic some of what the Aura can do. But as I noted, neither really needed.....

Thanks for finding this jewel. and your instructions. It is one of my favorites at the field in windy conditions. I have flown it at Joe Nall with 20 mph wind. all else was grounded

I tried the download in the link. I got the gas version 120 Mamba, also a great plane but I was looking for the electric foam 44 inch wingspan.

"If it doesn't have crow, that should be straightforward to add via the RF "Software Radio"." was your instruction from above.
I do not understand how to do this. Please expand your instructions or refer me to a source.

I am using mamba 10 g2 ultra 3d-2 AV with QQ python EA. RF software radio shows left aileron servo on ch5, right aileron servo on chan 1.
I want to make channel 8-" 3 position switch interlink elite controller" a normal and crow flight mode.
I do not know how to proceed to enter positive and negative setting for four ailerons with normal and reverse to create crow.

I ordered the new interlink dx with usb to arrive this week. Will that make crow flight mode easier to set up?

Back