rcdoski

Mamba 10 G2 Ultra 3D-2_AV

rcdoski

rcdoski submitted a new upload:

Mamba 10 G2 Ultra 3D-2_AV

This is my new Mamba 10 G2. I scaled everything down, converted it to electric like the real 10 G2 and did extensive work on the physics. Smooth well balanced responsive and on rails is what this plane is like. In Low rate it's very easy to fly. In high rate it is quick, responsive and extremely stable.
Smoke is on channel 7.
canopy open /close on channel 6.
High/Low rate on channel 5.
All other channels are your normal channels.
Link to color scheme...

View the Swap Page

Doug.. this has to be one the best Bipe's I ever flownπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ Not since my Av PA Ultimate AWR 32SX and this one here

Has they been A bipe that fly's like a dream I love every minute of it this weekend I'll see if I can do a video it in action? I look forward to your next Bipe you got coming down the pipe line soon I believe it's called ''The Beast''right?

Thank you. I'm so glad 😊 you like it. And I'm β€ŠVERY much looking forward to see you put your magic to it in a video. I changed the name of the Beast to Wild child because there was already a Pitts called the Beast. I might change it to Ultimate Beast though. :unsure: It's a MUCH LAGER bipe. So it's gonna fly like a 125" gasser. Its crazy though.

Thank you. I'm so glad 😊 you like it. And I'm β€ŠVERY much looking forward to see you put your magic to it in a video. I changed the name of the Beast to Wild child because there was already a Pitts called the Beast. I might change it to Ultimate Beast though. :unsure: It's a MUCH LAGER bipe. So it's gonna fly like a 125" gasser. Its crazy though.

Larger BIPE??? YES!!!! if it's like that Pitts S1 Laminer 3D or your other AV's I'm planing having big giant Jack Nichalson/Joker smile on my face😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁

Ok here it is my video of me putting this epic AV Bipe through it's paces I even decided to share my ''STICK INPUTS'' just in case you guys are interested? As for the nose down ending my telephone was ringing that broke my ''MIND SET'' well at least that's the story I'm sticking too 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

Enjoy thanks once again @rcdoski for taking the time in making another fun Av for me as always I'm looking forward to any Av you got coming out in the near futureπŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜πŸ˜

Sorry wasn't able to see your vid till later. My friend that I usually go to Oshkosh airshow with every year is a member of a flying club and wanted to get together. So we all flew up to Park Rapids Minnesota to have lunch and spend some time with the wife's aunt and uncle. Had fun. Here's a pic of Millacs lake on the way up.20221008_110757.jpg

Sorry wasn't able to see your vid till later. My friend that I usually go to Oshkosh airshow with every year is a member of a flying club and wanted to get together. So we all flew up to Park Rapids Minnesota to have lunch and spend some time with the wife's aunt and uncle. Had fun. Here's a pic of Millacs lake on the way up.View attachment 130780
That's awesome man!

Back