rcdoski

ME109G- 2_AV

rcdoski

rcdoski submitted a new upload:

ME109G- 2_AV

This 109 variant is a very nice easy flying model in low rates with no bad tendencies. I recommend taking off, general flying and especially landing in low rates. In high rates it is capable of extreme aerobatics like flat spins, knife edge, harriers and other 3D maneuvers. It will even hover. I spent time adjusting the physics so in low rate it would appeal to someone who would want an easy realistic flying model.
Then in high rate it would appeal to someone interested in a more extreme...

View the Swap Page

Your explanation of this variant is so refreshing, compared to too many almost-non-existent explanations on other variants.

Thanks. I spent a lot of time on this one to get it to fly with no bad traits. All the other AVs have weird pitchy stuff going on and I like the Bf or some say ME 109. I just wanted one that flew nice and I figured I'd put it out there for others if they want. Hey are you or any of the other guys going to Oshkosh for the airshow this year? I'll be out there July 27-31

I went last year and could not believe the size of the crowd. I found out some stats. 10,000 aircraft, 608,000 people, 116 takeoff and landings per hour. And over 40,000 campers + RV's. And one F-16 on accident broke the sound barrier. That was awesome. You can find it on Youtube if interested.

Back