Memory lane….

pplace

Didn’t know where to post, but figured that since this section was where I was most familiar with, I’d post here……

Recently out of the blue my youngest son (12) wanted to try r/c flying (I’ve been out of the hobby for years)

I dug around in my storage and found my dusty old box with G4 in it, and we loaded it up on a computer so he could give it a try. It wasn’t long after that, that I remembered the swap pages here and the old models I had designed. We downloaded several of them (and many others) Pretty fun to reminisce about the time I spent here making all of those models! He couldn’t believe I made them!🤣

Now I’ll see if he sticks this out and gives the hobby (in real life) a try!

hey! I joined this forum 1½ years ago, and have only ever seen your name on swap page models. it's good to see that you're doing well enough to post here again, and that's really good that your child is intrigued by radio control aircraft! my kids ( now 17 & 21) had enjoyed flying some in 9.5 (although mostly from the chase camera 🤣).

Last edited:
Didn’t know where to post, but figured that since this section was where I was most familiar with, I’d post here……

Recently out of the blue my youngest son (12) wanted to try r/c flying (I’ve been out of the hobby for years)

I dug around in my storage and found my dusty old box with G4 in it, and we loaded it up on a computer so he could give it a try. It wasn’t long after that, that I remembered the swap pages here and the old models I had designed. We downloaded several of them (and many others) Pretty fun to reminisce about the time I spent here making all of those models! He couldn’t believe I made them!🤣

Now I’ll see if he sticks this out and gives the hobby (in real life) a try!
Hey pplace, good to see ya chiming in again.. :) :) In regards to your son, it must be in the blood, also glad to see that he got a chance to see you had an interest in RC planes as well as the planes you made for the sim. No doubt he was impressed. Speaking of your planes, I did a CS for your FW-190 (name: FW-190 RED #13) Here`s the link to it >>>>https://forums.realflight.com/index.php?resources/fw-190-red-13_cs.16894/ ......scroll down to " IMAGES" (lower left) click on that for the pictures of it, In addition to the CS, I did a new instrument panel for it, it came out better than I expected....😊

Back