MiG-21bis build thread

booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

lame

Just because you and ##### tried to manipulate the poll an the last minute. does not mean I am going to do the plane you wanted. You did not even change the votes enough to change if I needed to tie break just which planes were tied.

Just because you and ##### tried to manipulate the poll an the last minute. does not mean I am going to do the plane you wanted. You did not even change the votes enough to change if I needed to tie break just which planes were tied.
Where’s the “🤣” reaction at?🤣🤣

Mig gonna be a nice build but I was really pulling for the F4, there just something cool about that ugly bird lol

And the axle rotates as the gear retracts to keep the wheels vertical as they retract.
That`s what I though, AND the function I was interested in seeing. It amazes me of all the ways engineers and designers come up with in order to get an under carriage to fit and retract into a given aircraft design.

I`ve seen the F-111 before, the others, definitely fascinating. It`s not a subject that most of us pay too much attention to. Thanks for posting that Legoman... good stuff..!!! (y) (y)

Off topic here robert, I thought that you might want to know, if you don't already, Wes has passed on, Gay called and let me know. For anyone else that might have known him, he was a good friend and a vet. Known on the forums as "Deewng", we go back to the days of "Numbskully", "Boof" and others who planted the seeds for the 'Swap Pages". Good teachers all. I will miss him.

Off topic here robert, I thought that you might want to know, if you don't already, Wes has passed on, Gay called and let me know. For anyone else that might have known him, he was a good friend and a vet. Known on the forums as "Deewng", we go back to the days of "Numbskully", "Boof" and others who planted the seeds for the 'Swap Pages". Good teachers all. I will miss him.
I vaguely recall his activity here. Always seemed very knowledgeable.

Back