rcdoski

Mikado Hughes 500 MD-500 Ultra Sport RC_AV

Ok guys here's quick video so I can show you guys my so called''Heli Skillz'' it's not as good as my airplane flying just don't want to get your hopes up LOL. BTW No music on this one just me talking while flying trying something different

Last edited:
Also BTW To you guys @rcdoski ,@asj5547 &@spaceboy which real R/C helicopters did you use to own??
As for my I learned my uncle's Kyosho Concept 30 SR a very stable go to trainer helicopter back in the 90's I learned how to hover it on training sticks with the wuffle balls on the landing skids then the very first R/C helicopter I actually owned was a Trex 450 CF then moved to first nitro helicopter I owned which was a Trex 600N which I ended up converting to flybarless flew good dough sadly my governor I had never worked the right way for to get away with any tic tocks at all that was the last helicopter I owned since I ended up having to sale it since I wasn't to fly it anymore since we lost are flying spot back in 2012

Ok guys here's quick video so I can show you guys my so called''Heli Skillz'' it's not as good as my airplane flying just don't want to get your hopes up LOL. BTW No music on this one just me talking while flying trying something different

I have so much to say about that.
first, I like your accent a lot..
second, that is so cool to see helicopter 3D. I've never learned that type of thing.
third, what a fun video to watch. 😀🤩

Also BTW To you guys @rcdoski ,@asj5547 &@spaceboy which real R/C helicopters did you use to own??
As for my I learned my uncle's Kyosho Concept 30 SR a very stable go to trainer helicopter back in the 90's I learned how to hover it on training sticks with the wuffle balls on the landing skids then the very first R/C helicopter I actually owned was a Trex 450 CF then moved to first nitro helicopter I owned which was a Trex 600N which I ended up converting to flybarless flew good dough sadly my governor I had never worked the right way for to get away with any tic tocks at all that was the last helicopter I owned since I ended up having to sale it since I wasn't to fly it anymore since we lost are flying spot back in 2012
I taught myself on my ergo 30 that I bought from a local shop and built myself. that was so enjoyable to build it. it has, in the last 25 or so years, become unfliable, especially because the transmitter is lost and no doubt different pieces have become too old. here is a picture or two of it in my shed...
forthcoming, and fifth coming too! 😂
first, somebody got a shot of me flying it in the mid-90s
mid 90s JR Ergo30.jpgand here's the poor thing forlorn and unflown for years...
20210405_114235.jpg

Back