rcdoski

Mikado Hughes 500 MD-500 Ultra Sport RC_AV

Yah, she just shaves more often than I do.;) Oh don't know if you have seen but I put the flying bike out and wanted to let you know I increased the size of the CL- 215 to 300% and like it more.

Hey do you guys want a good laugh on me. I remembered this old vid of me on YouTube with my 600 heli just flying some big sky stuff to a good song. The vid got stretched makes me look taller and skinnier but it's fun. :LOL:

Not bad sport flying there nah you don't have to sweat that the got stretched dude that happened in a lot of older videos I've remember seeing a lot on RCGROUPS site back in the early 2000's before YOUTUBE come along lol. BTW Cool helicopter you got there at first I thought it was a Trex 600 but I was wrong I know a friend of mine who had the HK 450 helicopter he loved flying the hell out of it sadly he's no longer with us may he be enjoying flying all those of heli's of his above with the angels R.I.P. Also I love ''Creed'' one of my favorite songs of there's is''What If''

Thanks bud. So sorry to hear about your friend hopefully he's flying wherever and whenever he wants with his angel wings. I don't remember what year that was but it was a while ago. Still have and fly that heli.

Thanks bud. So sorry to hear about your friend hopefully he's flying wherever and whenever he wants with his angel wings. I don't remember what year that was but it was a while ago. Still have and fly that heli.

Cool btw that's awesome flying spot you have there too do you still fly there?

Back