rcdoski

Mikado Hughes 500 MD-500 Ultra Sport RC_AV

I keep forgetting to tell you you did a good job on Central Park. It seems to be 3D's favorite place to fly.
thank youuuuu. i have to give credit to the original photographer though (and i do on the swap page because all i did was import his photo into RealFlight. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Last edited:
Space boy I'm glad you finally got a chance to fly it. It was fun to watch 3D MOFO to put it through its pace. I was surprised cause I had turned it down to make it easier for people to fly. I never got as good as he is. He did very good. You guys were talking about some of your older helis. This is one of mine I still fly. Thats crazy me in the background.View attachment 130701View attachment 130698View attachment 130699View attachment 130700View attachment 130696View attachment 130697
Wow that red scale one looks a lot like a Bell 222. but I don't think that's what it is. it's so attractive. what model is it?

Also less expensive. ๐Ÿคญ๐Ÿ˜„

By far my most often replaced parts were the main rotor shaft, the main rotors, the shaft between the main rotors, the flybar, and sometimes the tail boom. in fact, I think those are the exact parts in what was called a crash kit. ๐Ÿ˜

Last edited:
Hey do you guys want a good laugh on me. I remembered this old vid of me on YouTube with my 600 heli just flying some big sky stuff to a good song. The vid got stretched makes me look taller and skinnier but it's fun. :LOL:

Back