Mode 1 or mode 2

blink4ever717

Even though I've had rf for almost a year now I still don't know the difference between mode 1 controller and mode 2.I think mine is mode 1.The throttle is on the left and ailerons and elevator on the right.What mode is that?I don't wanna get something completely different than the mode I got.

The controller looks really cool the only con is the placement of the knob thing.Overall looks great.

No,
Mode 1 is elevator/rudder on left
throttle/ailerons on the right

Mode 1 splits the roll and pitch controls.

healthyfatboy was correct with his statement.

Mode 2 is: Left hand throttle/rudder and right hand elevator/aileron (USA Standard)

Mode 1 is: Right hand throttle/rudder and left hand elevator/aileron (European Standard)

pplace said:
healthyfatboy was correct with his statement.

Mode 2 is: Left hand throttle/rudder and right hand elevator/aileron (USA Standard)

Mode 1 is: Right hand throttle/rudder and left hand elevator/aileron (European Standard)

no he wasn't.. mode 3 is what he described mode 1 as. I know because I fly mode 3

mode 1:
left elevator/rudder & right throttle/aileron

mode 2:
left throttle/rudder & right elevator/aileron

mode 3:
left elevator/aileron & right throttle/rudder

mode 4:
left throttle/aileron & right elevator/rudder

verify it below if you wish..
http://www.futaba-rc.com/faq/product-faq.html#q760

Yep......I goofed.

Even when I was typing my first reply I was "visualizing" my thumbs on the controls to get it correct......but still mentally switched them. (mind over matter!haha)

but your link is a clear cut description

Mode

blink4ever717 said:
Even though I've had rf for almost a year now I still don't know the difference between mode 1 controller and mode 2.I think mine is mode 1.The throttle is on the left and ailerons and elevator on the right.What mode is that?I don't wanna get something completely different than the mode I got.

The controller looks really cool the only con is the placement of the knob thing.Overall looks great.

Answer = mode 2! If yours was indeed a genuine post and not a wind up i think you should perhaps look at maybe joining a model club, or even buying a magazine. Both can help.

However ..

John B said:
Answer = mode 2! If yours was indeed a genuine post and not a wind up i think you should perhaps look at maybe joining a model club, or even buying a magazine. Both can help.

Dont buy a computer TX for a little while yet!

Back