Model Files Unable to display

jimli

Banned
I downloaded to a model File name: =1= AN AT-6 Texan._AV Load simulation Why Aircraft cannot be found?

Yes ~ I loaded the Screen Lower left Display Message "The Aircraft varliant in =1= NA AT-6 Texan. _AV.rfx was successfully Imported.
Could not be found Download Aircraft...

It's there, you just have to find it. The list is alphabetical and the first character is a =. It will either be in the beginning of the list or the end.

In the simulation Display name =1= NA AT-6 Texan This The name Mouse Click-through No Download The Aircraft Color ~

In the simulation Display name =1= NA AT-6 Texan This The name Mouse Click-through No Download The Aircraft Color ~

It's not a colorscheme it's a AV. It won't be listed under the AT-6 where you see and change the color schemes. It's listed with the rest of the aircraft.

Also remember that colorschemes don't transfer with the AV. They have to be downloaded and imported separately. So what you see in the picture on the AV may or may not be available.

Last edited:
You will have to find it on the Swap pages. Look for the AT -6 Texan on the Swaps and then go through all the files until you find the colorscheme your looking for.

If you are looking for this color scheme
screenshot1209930070_263.jpg

I have looked at each available color scheme available for the G4 AT-6 and it is not available. The creator did not share the color scheme or removed it. There are several others that you can use but not that one.

Oh, if it is a delete file Or disagree Had to wait for the Pen to complete the file...

Last edited:
20150310_59b8f72d2a129310baa5zFmaHlSqaIql.jpg

Do not know Here Aircraft Author Ready to Manufacturing This frame A plane?

Last edited:
Back