Model request Extra NG for RF 7.5

I just downloaded the model and imported into RF 9.5 with no problems, but it does take a bit longer than usual for the import,
Try again and be sure the select the Overwrite old files and Apply to all buttons then click okay

Attachments

• Overwrite.jpg
    Overwrite.jpg
    294.5 KB · Views: 6
What's the error message? I ran into this with another aircraft trying to import it into RF8. There was some part that exists in RF9 that doesn't exist in RF8 - I think it was a particular electric motor that I was able to create in RF8 based on info I got from someone who was running RF9.

good morning everyone, couldn't we make slick 105 example models like those for reaflight 8,9,9.5 also on realflight 7.5 ?

good morning everyone, couldn't we make slick 105 example models like those for reaflight 8,9,9.5 also on realflight 7.5 ?
Normally a plane created for the versions you listed works in RF 7.5 too. Do you get an error message?

I just imported the Extreme Flight Extra NG 104 in RF 7.5 and it imported okay and was in the Custom Aircraft folder. When I selected it I saw the plane in the Preview but when I hit OK to fly it I got an "Unexpected Error". So there seems to be something wrong but I can't tell what it is from that error message.

Here's some pictures when I imported it in RF 8.0. Notice how many triangles it has. And from the Total Triangles (Collision) and Total Triangles (Visual) it looks like it doesn't have a Collision Mesh which might be why you get an unexpected error in RF 7.5.

Extreme Flight Extra NG 104 Warnings in RF 8.0.jpgExtreme Flight Extra NG 104 Triangles in RF 8.0.jpg

I can import it but when I want to fly it tells me that an error has been reported. Do you want to contact assistance? something similar comes out to me
can't fix this error

I enclose a photo of the message that comes out after importing a slick 580 105 example aircraft

Attachments

• Screenshot (3).png
    Screenshot (3).png
    2.8 MB · Views: 13
Back