Model Swap

bourno

Will more planes be added to this link? The ones listed have been there for awhile. Is there many people sending in their mods? I'd like to see some more Sig kits (thanks for the hog bipe)or will they be Great Planes mainly.

[This message was edited by bourno on 12-09-00 at .]

I've been wondering that too. Hopefully G2 will encourage more people to release new models.

I'm still hoping that someone will come up with a decent graphics editor so different looking new aircraft can be created.

Phil

Model graphics

As of right now, G2 supports .tga files. You can paint anhy model in Adobe photoshop are any other graphics program that lets you work with .tga files. Ron Osinski has demonstrated a nice paint scheme on a heli to replicate a Vigor. Not only did he paint it, but it comes with blades and all his favorite settings. It not only looks good, It fly's the same.
As soon as KnifeEdge get the model swap area done (or mabee it is) I am sure you will find many nice user paint schemes and custom settings. :eek:)
As for building your own Wire frames for aircraft, I think if you make a nice model with a program such as 3d studio max, And send it to scott or KnifeEdge, Who knows, mabee they will use it so everyone can enjoy. At this point I am not sure that they would do that, but you could always try.
Happy flying!

Back