rcdoski

Mojo Mofo 3D Ultra Fun Profile_AV

rcdoski

rcdoski submitted a new upload:

Mojo Mofo 3D Ultra Fun Profile_AV

All I can say is hold on!
This one is crazy!
If this one isn't enough for you, the you need professional help!
I did this one for 3D MOFO because I think he needed a 3D fix.
Smoke is on channel 7.
High/Low rate on channel 5.
Brakes on up elevator.
All other controls are for crazy fun!
Placed cameras for different views.
WARNING: Prolonged use may cause dizziness!
Enjoy.

View the Swap Page

I hope you Have lots of fun with it. Your welcome Bud. ;)

I sure will thanks again I never flown any 60 size 3d plane not even my very first Mojo I owned back in 2007 which was a Mojo 65 didn't fly as snappy and powerful as this one does it's like the perfect balance between the 40 size and the 65 sizesπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜ I sure got my my 3d fixx thanks to Av's I rather just go flying on my sim then actually having to wake up early sunday mornings waiting for the sun to rise only to show up the park to have a dumb-A letting his big big giant dog run wild off there leash trying to bite me and my uncle's planes while the guy is high on something aguring with someone on his cell phone me and my uncle scaring the dog away yelling at the guy then to have some lady jogging all over the place in that same park because she too ashame to go to the actually track field across the damn street go figure LOL. It wasn't like at the start of the summer since the sunrise happens at 5:00am but nowadays with this time of year It happens at 6:30 or 6:45am when those people are there. But anywho thanks a million for this along with the wrest of your Av's you've done for meπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜Ž

Sorry you have to go through all that. That's why I joined a club. Don't know how easy it would be for you. But it's getting to a point where it seems That's what it's coming to. :(

Yeah I know me&my uncle talk about that a lot recently the clubs we have is one in brooklyn the one called ''Floyd Bennet Field'' it's a very beauitfil flying field dough the people who run the club are complete haters they don't like any electric or 3d flying guys they always want you to fly in a pattern even if when there is nobody else flying in the air flying at the same time as are also don't even think about flying with a smoke system out there one of the main club went to the pilot in question and just screamed in the guy's face ''LAND THAT PLANE,LAND THAT NOW!!!!!!!!!!'' instead of jusy calmly saying it to the guy. There's another one in the bronx called ''Fiery point park'' but the there rc flying allowed there on weekdays only me and my uncle are working during the week the guys over there are either retired or on SSI LOL!!

All I can say is WOW!

Yep ''WOW''indeed it's going to get to the point if we can't find a good spot to fly at? We just might either go back in to U-Control flying at flashing meadows park in queens or my uncle will end getting a rc electric truck? Early this year I had the itch to get a RC car again I got a 1/16 scale SG 1604 Rally car on a 2s lipo which is a tiny tough little demon and then I got my hands on Arrma Vorteks 1/10 BLX with a 3s lipo that one wheelies forever with the inclouding wheelie bar I have videos of them both on my youtube channel in case you want see them in action or just look them up on youtube there's a whole bunch of guys putting those through there violent paces especially at a skate park lol

Hey space boy I'm thinking of doing something for you. Do you like C-130's.:unsure: Not that it would have to be crazy just kind of big graceful and smooth.

Last edited:
That's NIMMM-BUULLLLL🀩🀩🀣

hummingbirds, who are the most nimble birds on Earth, are looking at that thing with ENVY!
See? this one's already turning GREEN WITH ENVY!
View attachment 130530

You liked the ''Break Dancing'' music I added? it's from the 80's dance classic ''Breakin'' from 1984 that plays in this scene which I'm been trying to do in this dance for years at my job while I'm cleaning up but failing LOL At 0:29

Hey space boy I'm thinking of doing something for you. Do you like C-130's.:unsure: Not that it would have to be crazy just kind of big graceful and smooth.
You're so nice. Golly.

I'm a fan of the C-130 because, just like @technoid and a couple other guys here, I lived by Richards Gebauer Air Force Base (I did in the 80s), and got to see one or two in person at the airshows, and sometimes flying over. What a spectacular aircraft. At one of the airshows, we even got to walk inside the cargo area. It's HUGE in there. The AV here with the 4-bladed props is the most realistic, compared to what i remember... if my remembery-banks are working well.
1663301366589.png
I like technoid's DC-4 because, compared to other large planes, it has quick enough response that I still feel in control of it.
Also, It's a beautiful aircraft.

Last edited:
Back