rcdoski

Mojo Mofo 3D Ultra Fun Profile_AV

Well, when Space boy finally chimes in, I dare him to guess where this idea is going. :unsure: πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜‰
ooooohh! a dare! πŸ€”

First, that dive landing followed by reverse thrust was really cool! Those people in the back cargo area must have been loving it. πŸŽ’πŸ’¨
They could have given the same ride to the ENTIRE audience in attendance that day! πŸ˜‚ (plus their cars!)

I can't help but guess that this will be a flip-flop capable C-130. It is coming from YOU a fter all. πŸ˜„ πŸ€”

No, no flip flop. It will fly exactly like what you have seen in the real Fat Albert vid I posted. Even the same emergency approach landing just not the reverse at the end. I wasn't able to incorporate reverse pitch. It is fairly large smooth and easy to fly. The only surprise is in high rate it looks crazy because it can yup you guessed it hover. And shall we say patriotic smoke. Red and blue on the outer engines, white on the center two. On switch 8. You can if you want change the outer colors to white but I think the red white and blue looks good. It's not overly done. In low rates it is a big graceful sweetheart.

No, no flip flop. It will fly exactly like what you have seen in the real Fat Albert vid I posted. Even the same emergency approach landing just not the reverse at the end. I wasn't able to incorporate reverse pitch. It is fairly large smooth and easy to fly. The only surprise is in high rate it looks crazy because it can yup you guessed it hover. And shall we say patriotic smoke. Red and blue on the outer engines, white on the center two. On switch 8. You can if you want change the outer colors to white but I think the red white and blue looks good. It's not overly done. In low rates it is a big graceful sweetheart.
oh boy!
All I ask is that you make it big enough so all of us can, in real life,hop in the cargo area and hang our legs off the back like a pickup truck. I'm not asking much.

Ok here's a brand new video of me just putting more abuse to this baddass profile fun plane BTW Space Boy keep a eye out I threw in that special stunt request in there this plane along with the electric Dazzler Av does it so well IMHO. 'I Just don't want to Come Down'' everytime I fly this plane

Great video. Love the smoke Christmas tree at about 42 seconds and the on the ground like an rc. πŸš—

Oh!! I didn't notice until you noticed it DAMN! I impress even myself sometimes LOL! Thanks for the Av once again this really becoming one of your best's next to both the Dazzler E Smooth and your Sig Senorita 46AX UltraπŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Back