Multiplayer

Joseph1266

I just tried multiplayer for the first time. I went to "how to 3D" It was a bunch of people trying to hover, but no teaching going on. I asked if I was in the right place and all I got was what sounded like a teenagers snotty reply. Is there a place to go for some Realflight 3D learning?

I just tried multiplayer for the first time. I went to "how to 3D" It was a bunch of people trying to hover, but no teaching going on. I asked if I was in the right place and all I got was what sounded like a teenagers snotty reply. Is there a place to go for some Realflight 3D learning?

Welcome to Realflight Multiplayer.

Multiplayer is strictly users, meaning no professionals are paid to teach anyone anything there. Some people have some skills but others are just what you saw, a bunch of kids playing around. Your best bet would be to get on a couple other sites like RCGroups or even facebook has a couple with groups that password protect their sessions so that real flying can be done. Once you get in with one of those groups, they will usually have a schedule and people that can assist or at least be doing the same thing you want to do.

I've been a member of RCG for years. I'll look at it. Can you direct me to the one on facebook? Thank you in advance.

Hi Joseph1266
I am also trying to learn 3d hovering. Using RF9, click "training" at the top screen task bar. The menu drops down. Then select the bottom one, "Airplane Hover Trainer". BOOM! There you go!

How to 3D is a facebook group that put up that server for hucking rather than teaching

Back