multiplex funcub

flexible said:
Junkboy999, is too busy, these days to even check in.
That's a pity as the WIP looks really good. It seems a shame to let all the work be for nothing; especially when lots of folks would love to use it...

You could always pick up the slack, and model it yourself. That way everyone you say would love to use can. It sure seems very easy to tell other people to model here.

Thanks for opening that door.... How does one who knows absouletly nothing about creating a model start?

Is there a tutiorial?
What are the tools?

I for one would really like to try it ..... but I get the distinct feeling you almost need to be an engineer to do this. Is that true?

Fun2av8RC said:
I for one would really like to try it ..... but I get the distinct feeling you almost need to be an engineer to do this. Is that true?

There have been a couple of 11year old kids who have done it. :eek:
The thing is not putting up any virtual barriers to stop you from giving it an honest effort.

Start at the stickies.

still working on it

Ya I have been realllllllllyyyyy bizzy the last few months. The model is still in work. I’m just doing the CS work now. Check out what I found at the KansasCity swap meat last weekend. Now I got my own FunCub and a set of floats. I got a set of skies I’m gonna try to fit on it as well. It is gonna be a fun little plane to Mod.

I also picked up a nice little Lazy Bee at our WRCC auction two weeks ago.

Attachments

• FunCub201.JPG
    FunCub201.JPG
    202.4 KB · Views: 19
  • FunCub202.JPG
    FunCub202.JPG
    183 KB · Views: 18
  • Lazy bee.JPG
    Lazy bee.JPG
    396.4 KB · Views: 23
Although thunder storms are expected in my area, I highly doubt that little
thing will be involved. :p

What programs do you need for all this?
Really need the 3ds $3000. plus program?
I do a lot of FSDS (Flight Sim Design Studio)
and export and fly in MS.
Thanks

Dave55

MP floats finished

Well got rained out again so no work on my garage or electrical wiring.

I guess this is the best time to get a bit more work on the FunCub. Modeled the MP floats for the FunCub or EasyStar. There are a lot better looking floats out there, but these are the stock ones. Just have the hardware and rudder left to model and a quick remapping.

Attachments

• MPFCub024.jpg
    MPFCub024.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 23
  • MPFCub025.jpg
    MPFCub025.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 22
Yo Junkboy!

Are you still working on that Funcub? Still flying the all blue version here. Flys great!

Gord

Dear all,
where can I download the latest version of FunCub RFX file?
Can anyone post a DL Link?
Thank you so much.

Back