Music in RF 6.5?

I don't know how long its been since that was possible in RF. You should be able to open music in a media player before you start RF.

I know that, but I wanted to know if I could bring the music file into Real Flight so when I record the flight and play it back for my friend, he would be able to see the flying and hear the music on the playback.

I don't think this one (music in RF) is going to happen... DRI and all sorts of copyright reasons. You can mix the sound track with any movie editor... That would be another reason they might not want to do it. Remember, that copyrighted music (almost all music) does not belong to you and if you do it, you should always give notice of the owners of the intellectual property.

I would like a way to start a song of my choice on re-spawn.....pick the mp3 file for instance.....let it start on re-spawn....would like the music to re-start on reset button so you can practice a routine for contests over and over...to music...always starting at the front of the song.......

Is there a way to do this??

I found the "Sound Emitters"....with a list of cookbook sounds.....but no way to load custom sounds......

I wonder if it is possible to re-name the sounds so it loads MY sound rather than the "joe's HD Garage music" file for instance....

Last edited:
I would like a way to start a song of my choice on re-spawn.....pick the mp3 file for instance.....let it start on re-spawn....would like the music to re-start on reset button so you can practice a routine for contests over and over...to music...always starting at the front of the song.......

Is there a way to do this??

I found the "Sound Emitters"....with a list of cookbook sounds.....but no way to load custom sounds......

I wonder if it is possible to re-name the sounds so it loads MY sound rather than the "joe's HD Garage music" file for instance....

Answered in another thread.

Back