LB_3.jpg
    69 KB · Views: 23
  • LB_4.jpg
    LB_4.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 23
  • LB_5.jpg
    LB_5.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 21
I make that in Rhinoceros - export in 3D Max - export in RealFlight. This way I have to many polygons for such a simple airplane shape. My real problem is transparency. I make texture as a *.tga format with alpha channel for that. Before exporting in Real Flight model render in 3D Max was corect.....after that ....Can you help me ?

Im not sure what you are having an issue with. Transparency? If that is the case its an issue of using your program to edit the TGA. I use GIMP and there you would have to erase the window areas entirely and create a layer, set the color you would like ( I use a light blue usually) then adjust the transparency and merge the two layers. The window area should be under the main TGA before you merge them.

Also, the material name will need to be ~ALPHA or ~CANOPY in order
for the ALPHA layer in the .TGA to show.

Looking good.

really nice looking

That is one less model I don't have to build now. Cross another one off my wish list.

It looks great Ppdtk. I made a model just like that for my first test to get a plane in to Real flight. The Crazy Panda. Willsonman and Cowboy and the other where a big help when I started out making planes. When you get your finish Lets Race.. Slowest one around the track wins :)

Thank you ....

Junkboy999 said:
That is one less model I don't have to build now. Cross another one off my wish list.
When you get your finish Lets Race.. Slowest one around the track wins :)

Look forward !!! Can I cheat ? - set component mass , modify wing profile and so on ..... Just a joke ! Before that I really want to fix model erors ...after that ....

I sure wish someone would do this plane true to life. It looks good and the shape is right, but the surfaces move backward and the physics are based off a 3d plane.....giving it totally unreal flight for a lazy bee.

Back