P

(my)Sikorsky X2_HM_EG2_New_ Rotor GovII_AV

PilotAt6

PilotAt6 submitted a new upload:

(my)Sikorsky X2_HM_EG2_New_ Rotor GovII_AV

My second variant of the herc40/Doug Schluter Sikorsky X-2 Demonstrator downloaded in 2009 originally for RF 4.5.
I'm not really versed on helicopter technology, but was intrigued by the 300MPH+ variants being promoted by Sikorsky. Thought I would use this model to honor that achievement.
This variant is 140+ MPH with some refinements from the first variant.

InterLink - X controls:
* Ch8 - 3 position switch down = idle, mid = medium rotor speed, Up = high rotor speed
* Ch6 Rotary - 1/4...

View the Swap Page

i had fun helping out herc40 with a few of his projects :)
It took a "lot" of experimenting to get the helicopter to fly fast using the pusher prop and to have hover yaw control using differential rotor speeds . I'm not real versed on all of the different rotor options and what values to use or why. Having worked on this model, if you have any suggestions for improvement feel free to let me know.
I also had fun ! And took many hours ....

been a long time sinse i was flying and looking at the physics for this model , i am slowing down on my content uploads here not spending any time to speak of flying RF anymore , to many other changes going on in life is all i can say , but maybe at some later point i may do more . :)

been a long time sinse i was flying and looking at the physics for this model , i am slowing down on my content uploads here not spending any time to speak of flying RF anymore , to many other changes going on in life is all i can say , but maybe at some later point i may do more . :)

I understand completely. I also thank you for your contributions.

Back