Need help making a Ardupilot SITL model for Realflight

william.walker3

Hi, I am developing a large unique VTOL aircraft, similar in functionality to the Convergence RC model, which I have develped a 3DSmax 2023 CAD and working 9.5S Realflight model, and it is flying well in Realflight. I want to develop an Ardupilot SITL model of the vehicle so that I can learn to tune many of the flight parameters without risking the aircraft. Can anyone help me? I have a Convergence SITL model working well on my win 10 laptop. Now I just need to know how to integrate SITL to my Realfight model and could use some help.

Here is a link to see the 3DSMax model flying in Realflight:
drive.google.com

Sky Chaser VTOL 1.mp4

drive.google.com
drive.google.com

Here is a link to see the full scale vehicle I am building:

discuss.ardupilot.org

New full scale unmanned winged tiltrotor VTOL

Hi, I am developing a new type of winged tilt rotor vtol, similar in functionality to the Convergence RC model. It is a flying car with 4 large wheels, that uses the body as a wing, So there are no wings to unfold and the vehicle flies just as it is. The vehicle is capable of horizontal and...

discuss.ardupilot.org
discuss.ardupilot.org

Here is a link to see the 1st flight:

drive.google.com

002 1m indoor hover forward

drive.google.com
drive.google.com

Thanks, William

Do you need to build Ardupilot SITL firmware?or you need to allocate your servos output to RealFlight?
Hi Justin! I see that I have the same doubt, do you know how to configure the custom model to use with flightaxis?
Allocate servos output to RealFlight? what would that be?

Thanks, Mathias

Hi Justin! I see that I have the same doubt, do you know how to configure the custom model to use with flightaxis?
Allocate servos output to RealFlight? what would that be?

Thanks, Mathias
yes,first,you need to develop your SITL firmware for your custom model.second,you need to set servos for your RF model similar as real aircraft,which is very important.finally ,you need to use missionplanner or other GCS running SITL firmware. the flightaxis is activated.

Back