Need Seagull Boomerang 40 electric plane for RF v9

Ash the Eagle

Hi all, so I am totally new to this so please be nice.

I need to get the Seagull Boomerang 40 electric plane for RF v9

If it exists, can someone please share it with me? How does it get shared? Can I put my email address here in this message, or do I have to be logged in here to get it?

After all this, how do I upload or install it to my computer?

I found some links on here for a seagull boomerang and downloaded them, BUT my computer said it can't open it.

If it exists and has already been posted here, you'll find it in the Swap Pages portion of this site. There's a link to the Swap Pages at the top of the page to browse. You can also use the Search button in the upper right portion of the page to search for text. If you change the location from "Everywhere" to "Swap Pages", it will only look through the Swap Pages.

You'll see some abbreviations with the aircraft there. "EA" means "entire aircraft", which is what you need to start with to install a working plane. "AV" is an "aircraft variant", which is just some minor changes (maybe scale, or additional control surfaces, etc.) and an AV won't work without the corresponding EA. "CS" is a "color scheme", which also requires the EA in order to work.

If you find something you'd like, you need to import it using RealFlight. You don't double-click the downloaded file and try to run it. In RealFlight, go to the Simulator menu, then Import, then RealFlight Archive. At that point, select the file you downloaded.

If it doesn't exist, understand that the vast library of content in the Swap Pages was created by many people and on a volunteer basis. They're gracious enough to spend their own time to do it and then share their work. Respect and appreciate the time and effort that it takes to create such a thing.

That is just a run of the mill standard trainer, probably copied off the Nexstar. Just fly the Nexstar EP. It will probably be a better aircraft to fly than anything on the swaps as it is tuned properly by the developer to be as close as possible to the real aircraft which the Seagull boomerang is a copy of.

Back