New Product: Great Planes RealFlight Drone w/InterLink Elite

Gov,FAA, Drug Tests, Etc.....

The rattling of sabers in controlling these little babies is here. Quad, Hex have opened a multitude of venues for use in SAR, Farming , Insurance adjusters and for those there had to be a training tool because the operators are all going to be certified/licensed.
Snoop around and It is no smoke :eek:

Last edited:
The rattling of sabers in controlling these little babies is here. Quad, Hex have opened a multitude of venues for use in SAR, Farming , Insurance adjusters and for those there had to be a training tool because the operators are all going to be certified/licensed.
Snoop around and It is no smoke :eek:

All of whom will need 20+ hours and a Sports Pilots license.

That will weed out most of those Insurance Adjusters and Farmers just as the FAA hopes.

I finally broke down and bought a 7.5 upgrade for my good old 5.5. My LHS had a very good after Xmas sale!

Very nice, much better improvement than I thought it would be.

Still, nothing on it as fun as the Voltage 500 on rf drone though, lol!

Last edited:
Yeah we all still want those models in 7.5. Perhaps one day. There's a couple AV's on the Swap pages of some racers that people made out of one of the quads. Those will have to make do until we get the one from Drone edition. You can also make your own AV and tweak it to fly like the one in RealFlight Drone.

Actually the RCG 240 racer together with the RCG racetrack, both from the swap pages is very good IMHO. We just need a 3d version!

The 2 Quads that Realflight 7.5 doesn't have are the ones I have attached. They seem to be the Helimax Voltage and the Hubsan X4 Pro. I Counted 14 models total for Realflight Drone.

Everything else Realflight Drone does and has, is included in 7.5.

It would be Nice to get an final update to 7.5 with these models though.

Can these models be exported so we can use them in 7.5?

Well that blows chunks. Not paying another $130 or whatever for another setup. Why its not just an expansion pack, Ill never understand...

Back