New RealFlight Drone public beta (1.00.028) is available

csgill75

Looks like you Drone guys get a beta update available to you. Check it out in the announcements. Looks like you get a couple more models to play with as well as some fixes.

I just downloaded the final 1.00.028 and both the Tempest 250's have a lot of vibrations at anything much above ~50% throttle. Def needs some gyro gain adjustments imho. As it is I do not find it very useful.

Lower framerates can excite this kind of behavior with the multirotor flight controller. It's not normally an issue. But the Tempest 250 is tuned much closer to the edge than other vehicles in order to attain higher levels of performance in acro mode. As a result, it will get twitchy well before any of the other models do the same thing.

If you take steps to increase your framerate (try things like flying at a less demanding airport and/or turning down graphics quality settings) you should be able to eliminate the issue you're seeing and experience the intended behavior.

Thanks Ryan. If I drop all graphics to lowest levels it does get rid of most of the acro mode jitters. The Tempest 250 with up-camera is pretty good for fpv training using it's camera view (f4) and the obstacle field. Thanks again for your help mate.

Back