New to Realflight, looking for a couple aircraft for 7.5

Rick Dizzle

Evening everyone! I am looking for a Eflite Valiant 1.3, Eflite T28 1.2 and an Eflite A10 Thunderbolt . I was able to find and download a Valiant....but it does not respond at all and just goes full throttle and noses over.

Can anyone point me in the direction of any of these models for 7.5 and or help create them. I am new to Realflight and would really appreciate the support and help.

Thank you for your time and guidance.

I'm new too but I'll help if I can.

With the Valiant, I would suggest that you select the Interlink controller in the simulator, because many of the custom models seem to be setup for it. You might need to edit the interlink controller so that the controls do what you expect.

rcdoski's T-28 is probably the closest model variant to the Eflite. You'll need Technoids T-28 also to make it work.

Boof69's A-10 might be a good place to start. It looks like there's lots of variants and color schemes.

Thanks for the reply...I have the transmitter set as interlink as that is what I am using. Double checked when I got home. The Valiant still has no control. The T28 original is fine...but the eflite variant has only throttle and flaps..no other controls. A10 has full controls but is a huge turbine..flys nothing like the lil eflite A10. Any ideas folks...bout to say forget it and just buy the new version. Thanks for insight

Back