No support from Realflight

Ophelia

I have made six e-mail attempts to contact Realflight support over the last few days but get no response. Is this a common problem? Can anyone suggest a means of contacting them which might produce the courtesy of a reply?

This doesn't sound typical, as I have enquired twice with queries to Realflight, and had brilliant help and advice. Are you using the correct email address ? Sorry, I don't know the latest address, if it's changed perhaps, but I'm sure someone will tell you. Just wanted to give credit to the people who helped me so efficiently.
Hope you get the help you need.
Best regards,
Trevor

I have always gotten great service from a very helpful person when I call them directly.

Thank you for your replies which encourage me to keep trying. Possibly they are having temporary e-mail problems? I am using the support e-mail address on their web-site.

Ophelia. Have you had any luck? I've lost my registration password and sent them 5000 emails. All with no reply. Tell ya. Not happy. Seeing I'm in Australia, makes it hard to call. Anyone with ANY help, I'd be greatful.
Cheers

Ophelia's last activity was 6 1/2 years ago. Are you sure your replies aren't being intercepted by a spam filter? Are you sure you're emails are getting through? Are you sure you're sending to the right address? Sending 5,000 emails is a lot of effort. I'd verify a few things before taking on a task like that.

G'day Jeff. Yer saw the "last activity" and factored it in. Just that his post was the same problem I'm having. I'm using the direct link email address so they should be getting through. I've even tried other email addresses that are associated with RF6. Ya know I was thinking that It might not of been 5000 emails sent, but it does feel like it. I was wondering if the good folk from Knife read this they might contact me direct. Did see a new address when I signed up to this forum. Might give that a try.
Cheers

Getting through to support may not be the issue. Your problem may be their emails getting through to you. Does your ISP attempt to filter out spam? Your ISP may be deleting replies from Great Planes Software Support.

Knife Edge does not provide support for Real Flight. Support is provided by Great Planes Software Support. I don't recall them ever helping with registration issues here. It is better to call them, but I have heard of people being helped by email.

Last edited:
I sent RF support an email on Saturday asking the same question as you. I got an email from them 2 1/2 hours ago stating what needs to be done for them to reset the registration. If you haven't gotten a reply from them, you may need to very your email settings.

G'day Geff
First up, thanks for your help mate. After I get this problem sorted out I should get you to come over and help me out on my lazy man turns. (Got a Rex 550E). Well I've checked and double checked my setting and sent off #5001 email. Will advise what happens.

Problem solved. Your registration has been reset.

And you don't want me flying your 550E!

And
G'day Geff
First up, thanks for your help mate. After I get this problem sorted out I should get you to come over and help me out on my lazy man turns. (Got a Rex 550E). Well I've checked and double checked my setting and sent off #5001 email. Will advise what happens.

Well Jeff, guess what I've been doing this afternoon. Yanking and banking my guts out! Did 3 batteries this morning on the real thing, then had to download a stack to bring it up to current config, but she's a winner. What can I say, thanks mate. If there's someway I can repay, need but ask.
Cheers

Back