North American P-51 build thread

I just tried to import it and got an unexpected error. I restarted RF and got the same thing. I have to leave to take the wife to Dallas for her doctors appointment but I'll check back later and see if anyone else got it.

I get the "unexpected error" when I try to import.
Manage user files and deleted all references of your P51 and restart RF but still I get the error

yeah. I it does have a collision. the plane does not have one yet.
Just put a collision mesh on the planes tires I've done that before and it stopped an unexpected error. I guess the plane was dropping on the runway and breaking apart. (dunno)

Just put a collision mesh on the planes tires I've done that before and it stopped an unexpected error. I guess the plane was dropping on the runway and breaking apart. (dunno)

in rf8 and 7.5(27,000 tri) the importer did not like a missing Collison mesh with a plane above 32,767 triangles. I have not experienced that in rf9 yet even north of 100,000 triangles. the bad smoothing crash is still there (I think) but I cannot remember which one crashed the importer (kex/fbx) and which crashed on plane select. the crashing on plane import (rfx) is a bit new to me.

in rf8 and 7.5(27,000 tri) the importer did not like a missing Collison mesh with a plane above 32,767 triangles. I have not experienced that in rf9 yet even north of 100,000 triangles. the bad smoothing crash is still there (I think) but I cannot remember which one crashed the importer (kex/fbx) and which crashed on plane select. the crashing on plane import (rfx) is a bit new to me.
I can't remember which version I had the problem with but a collision mesh on all the tires fixed it until I created all of them.

Back