Northop XB-35/YB-49 Build

Unfortunately, it is not in the 9.5s version, I do not have the Heli mega pack, (the only one I am missing). I even did the "unlock rewards" and no dice.

I dont have the heli megapack either

unlock rewards only works if you own the original releases that had the plane. I have 100%-ed the challenges a while ago may or may not have tampered with the files that save your best times and percentages to have everything unlocked.

try importing the AV below @Rc51dude.

2022-02-22 22_41_40-RealFlight 9.5S.jpg

Attachments

• Mil Mi-24 Hind Turbine_AV.RFX
    50.4 KB · Views: 11
Has anyone tested it in multiplayer? I was attempting a recording (r on the keyboard) that had both planes in them one a prerecorded and a second live flight. for prerelease and the recording did not record the landing gear rotation properly which made me worry about multiplayer and how others see the plane. basicaly the planes wheel was not retracted in the recording. which I was not sure if anyone had noticed it happening on Multiplayer.

Well, I just loaded it in multiplayer, and the landing gear worked as expected/as they should, obviously it was just a blue plane to others, perhaps you can set up a multiplayer session with someone on/in the forums and see what the results are/what the other see`s.

Well, I just loaded it in multiplayer, and the landing gear worked as expected/as they should, obviously it was just a blue plane to others, perhaps you can set up a multiplayer session with someone on/in the forums and see what the results are/what the other see`s.

yeah it has to do with what the others would see. I can fix it with a few changes before the final version.

Hi Legoman, was wondering if you could check something out for me, I`m currently working on an (RF 9.5 default) F-86 AV/ a couple CS`s for it I`m trying to install a movable camera in the pilots view to look up/down--left/rt. like you`ve done with the Wings. I`ve got the moveable pod in position along with attached camera, problem IS, I can`t find how to assign channels 10/11 (sliders) to the pod, it seem all I`m allowed access to is channels 1>8, I can set up the parameters once I got that figured. I just can`t see that it can be done, can you confirm this for me ??? I would greatly appreciate it.....I think all you have to do is add a pod and camera to the F-86 fuse, no need to position it, and just see if you can access/assign channels 10/11 Thanks, if you can`t do it, just let me know and I`ll abandon the idea...asj/Tech, you guys can jump on it to if you want, I`m just not sure you guys have set up cams like that. Also, I think it goes without saying, I am using the InterLink DX

Hi Legoman, was wondering if you could check something out for me, I`m currently working on an (RF 9.5 default) F-86 AV/ a couple CS`s for it I`m trying to install a movable camera in the pilots view to look up/down--left/rt. like you`ve done with the Wings. I`ve got the moveable pod in position along with attached camera, problem IS, I can`t find how to assign channels 10/11 (sliders) to the pod, it seem all I`m allowed access to is channels 1>8, I can set up the parameters once I got that figured. I just can`t see that it can be done, can you confirm this for me ??? I would greatly appreciate it.....I think all you have to do is add a pod and camera to the F-86 fuse, no need to position it, and just see if you can access/assign channels 10/11 Thanks, if you can`t do it, just let me know and I`ll abandon the idea...asj/Tech, you guys can jump on it to if you want, I`m just not sure you guys have set up cams like that. Also, I think it goes without saying, I am using the InterLink DX

can you add output channels in the radio?

2022-03-30 14_19_24-Aircraft Editor - F-86 Sabre (Turbine).jpg

can you select the higher numbered channels?
2022-03-30 14_20_25-Aircraft Editor - F-86 Sabre (Turbine).jpg

Attachments

• F-86 Sabre cameramod_AV.RFX
    47.4 KB · Views: 2
AH OK got it, I`ve added channels 9,10and 11 now,.. thanks for that, NOW, just to be clear, the sliders ARE 10 & 11 correct..??? Now, how do I assign them to the movable pod..?? they`re not showing up (channels 10/11) when I try to select them just servos

Back