Not all the objects show up on an airport

Multirotor Go

Hello.
Many times when I go to edit an airport I discover that the airport has much more things that I was actually seen on it.

Like in the castle or in the apocalypse

I was flying in the apocalypse and then I wanted to add water to it, went to edit and I discover many things that I didn't see while flying, a big Zeppelin many hoops everywhere, and other stuff: Usually is kind of challenge stuff the ones I don't see, do I need to choose or press something to see those things?

Also on graphics for some reason i can't do anything, it is on custom and I can't change it.

First click on View-> Scenery and make sure all the choices are checked (selected). Second you can change everything in the sim by clicking on Simulation -> Settings... This includes whether or not the physics panel shows at startup.

Last edited:
The objects you're talking about are used specifically by multiplayer games or challenges. In both cases, they are hidden from view except for when they are needed, at which time they are automatically made visible.

You will notice that they are segregated into specific folders in the editor, as shown in the attached image.

In the Graphics Quality dialog, to adjust the setting you must grab the slider itself (see attached image) and drag it in order to change the setting. My guess is that you're trying to click somewhere else along the continuum and have it move to that location.

Note that while you can select Low, Medium, High, or Highest using that dialog, it is impossible to directly select Custom. That value is selected for you if you make changes in the Settings dialog under Graphics Quality which no longer conform to one of the other quality settings (Low-Highest).

Attachments

• Airport objects.PNG
    Airport objects.PNG
    23.4 KB · Views: 11
  • Graphics Quality dlg.jpg
    Graphics Quality dlg.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 10
The objects you're talking about are used specifically by multiplayer games or challenges. In both cases, they are hidden from view except for when they are needed, at which time they are automatically made visible.

You will notice that they are segregated into specific folders in the editor, as shown in the attached image.

In the Graphics Quality dialog, to adjust the setting you must grab the slider itself (see attached image) and drag it in order to change the setting. My guess is that you're trying to click somewhere else along the continuum and have it move to that location.

Note that while you can select Low, Medium, High, or Highest using that dialog, it is impossible to directly select Custom. That value is selected for you if you make changes in the Settings dialog under Graphics Quality which no longer conform to one of the other quality settings (Low-Highest).

Thanks.

actually I tried many times before to move that thing with the arrow mouse and although it slightly changed color I was never able to kove it. Today I tried many times more until I succeed.

Now I would love to figure out why in airport editing mode I can not choose trees or bushes directly with the mouse, like all other objects, like rocks, houses, etc. but trees and bushes I can only choose them through the object windows by clinking on the name of them but I can not over over the image and select it to move them or delete them so is very annoying because the only way I have is to select one object on the object window and then with the arrow keyword move through the named object one at a time until I see in the images the tree I wanted to edit selected.

- How to show all objects.

- In the airport editor, at the root object, rename the 'Deadringer Tag' to not be 'Deadringer', for example 'Deadringer Game Only'.

- Rename objects to not start with underscored, '_', to have them be visible.

Back