NX8 on RF7.5

klerang

Hi,
I'm not able to connect my NX8 to RF7.5.
Simulator will not start without the USB Interface dongle, but this cannot be connected to NX8 which uses micro USB. If I start with NX8 and an older controller connected, RF won't recognice the NX8.
Bought the NX8 secondhanded and it came without the USB cable. Is there any difference between the Spektrum USB cable and a regular one?

Maybe you are not using the right cable make sure it has data lines (Data +/-) so the RF can recognize and detect it and any cable with this will work. Another problem could be with the windows USB game controller setup. One other thing could be that "Mode: USB Controller" is not selected in USB Settings on the transmitter.

Last edited:
Maybe you are not using the right cable make sure it has data lines (Data +/-) so the RF can recognize and detect it and any cable with this will work. Another problem could be with the windows USB game controller setup. One other thing could be that "Mode: USB Controller" is not selected in USB Settings on the transmitter.
Thanks.
The standard USB cable I'm using makes the NX8 show up like a station in Windows, so I can reach the files. So I think it has data lines. I also have changed the settings.

Thanks.
The standard USB cable I'm using makes the NX8 show up like a station in Windows, so I can reach the files. So I think it has data lines. I also have changed the settings.

Ok. I have no other idea of what the problem could be then unless the transmitter or RF have a defect. If it still does not work, you could always use a wireless dongle. I have used a WS2000 dongle with my NX6 and connected it to RF 8 with no problems. Unless RF 7.5 does not support dongles.

Thanks.

You have to change the USB port on the NX8 to 'Game Controller' mode in the USB Settings menu.

Back