technoid

P-51 Mustang EP_EA

technoid

technoid submitted a new upload:

P-51 Mustang EP_EA

This is a fun fly version of the P-51 Mustang it's a custom design with an 84 inch wingspan, a Hacker Q80 8M motor, and a 12 cell 6,000 mAh battery so it's very high performance. I created it for myself but decided to share it on the swap pages. It's what I call a semi-profile version and breaks a few rules in that it has retracts but I didn't model the wheel wheels and is an electric plane with smoke. RealFlight is a simulator so I created a plane just to have fun with so if you don't mind...

View the Swap Page

P-51 Mustang 01.jpgP-51 Mustang 02.jpgP-51 Mustang 03.jpgP-51 Mustang 04.jpg

Another fantatic job this one feels more snappier then the PX-51 plus it looks a little smaller then that one I LOVE IT,I LOVE IT,I LOVE IT, Sorry I was just listening to the radio they was playing one of the songs I haven't herd in years ''I Love LA''By Randy Newman LOL!! BTW HAPPY''BELATED'' THANKSGIVING

Another fantatic job this one feels more snappier then the PX-51 plus it looks a little smaller then that one I LOVE IT,I LOVE IT,I LOVE IT, Sorry I was just listening to the radio they was playing one of the songs I haven't herd in years ''I Love LA''By Randy Newman LOL!! BTW HAPPY''BELATED'' THANKSGIVING
I'm glad you like it. I worked on the physics a little more so it may fly a little different but it is the same size.

This is still one of my favorite planes to fly, along with your Challenger XL.

Back