P-51 Mustang Mk1a EP

I have so little to do to finish the Mk1a it's a shame but so far I haven't been able to really work on it again. I had some smoothing groups I needed to fix so I did that but I just couldn't bring myself to map the new parts and finish it up so I can create a color scheme for it. So I've just been playing my game and drinking coffee.

I worked on the cannons today but wasn't happy with them so I went back and reworked them to look like the cannons in the second picture of the first post. Here's a couple of renders for you.

View attachment 127604View attachment 127605
You can go into the aircraft editor and add Machine Guns to the model, then position the origin at the tip of the cannon. You can also select the type of MG. I put 12 guns on a B-25, It was AWESOME ! ! ! ! I also changed the engine sound profile to the R-2800.

No need for details, but is the game that you play on a gaming console? Just curious.
It's on the PC and is called S.T.A.L.K.E.R (Shadow of Chernobyl) it's a really old 1st person shooter released in 2007. It's about the exclusion zone around the nuclear reactor and has really large areas to explore with weird creatures to fight I've been playing it off and on since it came out.

And Steam has some nice pictures of it.

https://store.steampowered.com/app/4500/STALKER_Shadow_of_Chernobyl/

Back