P51 Voodoo Mustang Color Scheme

phrank

I love my world models voodoo P-51 mustang, so I attempted to make one to resemble my model.
This is my first color scheme, I hope you like it.
It's kind of odd having a Reno racer with Guns and Fuel tanks,
but it ports well to the Reno racer P-51 aircraft variant.
It's in the swap pages,

Enjoy!
Frank...

Attachments

• P51 Voodoo Mustang_sm.jpg
    P51 Voodoo Mustang_sm.jpg
    104.1 KB · Views: 91
Last edited:
Dago Red is coming along, Flames are going to be tricky, Don't know if I'll put these in.

Attachments

• Dago_red_progress.jpg
    Dago_red_progress.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 50
Excellent scheme! I also gave it a 10.

BTW: along these lines, consider doing a "Rare Bear" flaming red scheme for the Fury.

Thanks.

Or, if anyone follows the origins of the Madera scale version of the Reno Races, how about a yellow and black Braun Racing mustang? I've got the Red Dog Racing scheme done for the sea fury. Anyone have some good old pictures of those first Unlimited class planes? Of course, if this goes too far, we'll need to build a Leer-Stang to complete the collection!

-Case

CanCanCase said:
Or, if anyone follows the origins of the Madera scale version of the Reno Races, how about a yellow and black Braun Racing mustang? I've got the Red Dog Racing scheme done for the sea fury. Anyone have some good old pictures of those first Unlimited class planes? Of course, if this goes too far, we'll need to build a Leer-Stang to complete the collection!

-Case
If it goes to far, we have to build Strega. 44-13105 (N71FT) 10 Victories :D

I'll work on September Fury after I finish Crazy Horse, Aircraft is Sea Fury on Add-ons #5. I hope you guys have that add-on.

Rare Bear would be nice, but we don't yet have a model for F8F Bearcat, unless someone wants to work on a model :)

Cheers,
Frank..

I love my world models voodoo P-51 mustang, so I attempted to make one to resemble my model.
This is my first color scheme, I hope you like it.
It's kind of odd having a Reno racer with Guns and Fuel tanks,
but it ports well to the Reno racer P-51 aircraft variant.
It's in the swap pages,

Enjoy!
Frank...
Hey great work i just received the CARF P-51 Reno can't wait to complete it. When I try running the VooDoo Color scheme it get weird please see attached. What is wrong yours looks great. So how do I fix this?

Attachments

• V001.png
    V001.png
    3.2 MB · Views: 26
Back