Panick button

danmp65

using a futaba 8j everything is working except the panic button what did i miss ?? i have the three modes but no panic button .

On the few models that have a panic button configured in RF, the button is associated with RealFlight Channel 12. You'd have to map one of the channels from your Futaba to RF channel 12 in the controller profile in order to make that work.

On the few models that have a panic button configured in RF, the button is associated with RealFlight Channel 12. You'd have to map one of the channels from your Futaba to RF channel 12 in the controller profile in order to make that work.
thank you i will try now.

I tried that it worked!! but i had no throttle ,tried a couple of things and i can not get it to operate, now i lost the panic button again lol this is frustrating.

Pressed extra channel buttons on the Keyboard and the throttle started to work; had this problem with a dx6i did not think about it with a 8 channel radio ,your number 12 was what i needed Thank you so much !!!

Back