D

PKZ Artizan_EA

Donamy

Donamy submitted a new upload:

PKZ Artizan_EA

parkzone Artizan 1.1m update

The compact ArtiZan™ park flyer is a nimble, grab-and-go sport plane that’s perfect for exploring aerobatics.

The AS3X system works behind the scenes to counter the effects of wind and turbulence using a combination 3-axis sensing and exclusive flight control software. The result is a locked-in feel that lets you focus more on the fun of flying and less on fighting the wind.It’s this advanced technology, along with the model’s light wing loading, that gives...

View the Swap Page

I have realflight 8 and it doesn't have some of the component files for this plane. how can i edit it to use what rf8 has or get the component files for it?

I have realflight 8 and it doesn't have some of the component files for this plane. how can i edit it to use what rf8 has or get the component files for it?
RealFlight 8 doesn't have the ParkZone 480 - 960kV electric motor so I created one with the correct specs and included it in the AV (aircraft variant) I'm attaching to this post. Download the PKZ Artizan RF8_AV.RFX file and import it in your RealFlight 8 and it will import the correct motor for you. After you import the AV and fly it you can use the Manage User Files utility in RF8 to delete "PKZ Aritzan RF8", but that won't remove the correct motor that was imported. Then you can use the PKZ Artizan you imported from Donamy.

Attachments

• PKZ Artizan RF8_AV.RFX
    56 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
Back