Planes control not linear

rproc

I have RF7.5 and noticed that some not all of the planes will suddenly change direction without controller input. An example is the PAU 36% Edge 540 while flying normally while gradually increasing the elevator travel, at about 80 - 90% stick travel the plane suddenly changes direction. There are other planes that exhibit the same problem but I guess I notice it more while flying the PAU because I fly the most. The SBACH 342 does not have this problem. I contacted Hobbico about it and never heard anything back.
It acts like a glitch in the software, I have recorded a RF video of this and also sent that to Hobbico, still no answer.

IF, that aircraft is an AV (aircraft variant) from an earlier version of RF, it may not behave properly in RF7.5, due to the changes (flight physics) that have been made from earlier versions, to the latest version (RF7.5). You may have to be more specific about the plane your having the problem with, in order for anyone in the forums to help you.

You could just be snapping the wing by pulling back too much while going too fast. This may be a trait only exhibited by the Edge because of the physics design of it.

Uncle Twist, This is one of the planes that is in the 7.5 package its the PAU 36% Edge 540 . I don't have any other expansion packs. It occurs in a increasingly tighter banked turn , when the elevator stick reaches 80-90% travel the plane spirals uncontrollably into the ground, I can save it sometimes but its always at about the same amount of elevator input. I can do the same with the SBACH without any problems. Thanks for your reply, but I still think its in the software.

Last edited:
Uncle Twist, This is one of the planes that is in the 7.5 package its the PAU 36% Edge 540 . I don't have any other expansion packs. It occurs in a increasingly tighter banked turn , when the elevator stick reaches 80-90% travel the plane spirals uncontrollably into the ground, I can save it sometimes but its always at about the same amount of elevator input. I can do the same with the SBACH without any problems. Thanks for your reply, but I still think its in the software.
I forgot to ask you if it was a stock/default plane from RF 7.5. I don`t have 7.5 (waiting for RF8), So I was not aware of that fact. Usually these problems occur with the situation I described and/or with newcomers to RF., but if it`s a stock plane from the RF7.5 menu, that shouldn`t be happening. You might want try contacting Knife Edge tech support on Monday. I`ve only heard good things about them, thus far :D

Back