Please help me calibrate my DXS in Realflight?! I am struggling

Before starting RealFlight, you need to bind the USB dongle (WS2000, I assume) to your DXS, just like you would bind an airplane receiver to it. For the WS2000, you hold down the bind button while you plug it into the USB port; that gets it into bind mode. Then you can turn on the DXS while holding down the bind button on it.

In RF, you need to go to Simulation menu > Select Controller...
From the list of choices, choose "Spektrum Receiver (DXS)".
Then click the "Calibrate" button.
Before beginning the calibration process, center the sticks (push the throttle up) and also center all three-position switches and the knob if it has one. Then when you proceed to move everything through its complete range of motion, move the sticks in the shape of plus signs (+), not big circles around the edge. Move all switches to all of their possible positions, and move the knob fully back and forth if it has one.

Before starting RealFlight, you need to bind the USB dongle (WS2000, I assume) to your DXS, just like you would bind an airplane receiver to it. For the WS2000, you hold down the bind button while you plug it into the USB port; that gets it into bind mode. Then you can turn on the DXS while holding down the bind button on it.

In RF, you need to go to Simulation menu > Select Controller...
From the list of choices, choose "Spektrum Receiver (DXS)".
Then click the "Calibrate" button.
Before beginning the calibration process, center the sticks (push the throttle up) and also center all three-position switches and the knob if it has one. Then when you proceed to move everything through its complete range of motion, move the sticks in the shape of plus signs (+), not big circles around the edge. Move all switches to all of their possible positions, and move the knob fully back and forth if it has one.
Pls see the picture.
This is what I see when I want to re-Calibrate the Controls.
How to reset the calibration and start all over from scratch?

Attachments

• Temp.jpg
    Temp.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 1
Every time you calibrate, it starts over from scratch.

When you calibrate the controls, it's important to follow the on-screen instructions and center everything (sticks, knob, three-position switches, sliders) before beginning the main step in the calibration where you move everything around. When you move everything around, move the sticks in the shape of plus signs (side to side, up and down) and not big circles.

You can also try calibrating in Windows. I haven't found that necessary but other posters here have. The fastest way to get to that part of the Settings is to click on the Start button and then type in "joy.cpl". If you calibrate in the Windows settings for the game controller, then calibrate again in RF.

When calibrating your controller in real flight make sure you read the instructions on the screen, but then look down and do what the instructions said to do with the controller. Do not go by the screen. I had the same problem.

Back