Problems launching program..

whiteknuckleair

I had G2 installed on my computer. I uninstalled and reinstalled, now when I launch the program I get the splash screen and that is where it hangs.. can anyone give some advice?

Suggestion

I see that someone referred to one of my previous posts about how to correct the 16 bit subsystem error. If that is your problem your error message will state that. Exactly what error are you getting?

If you removed then reinstalled the program on the same computer you may have remnants of the first install that hinder a clean re-install. You may try this....

Uninstall the program.
Download and install the Windows Installer Cleanup Utility (free) at this site....

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/290301

Read the instructions and run the utility. If the RF program appears when you run the program remove any traces of it.
Reboot.
With non-essential programs disabled (including antivirus and firewall) try to reinstall the RF program.

Hope this helps.

I am having this trouble. I've downloaded the 723 update, the visualtour fix, the whidbey 16bit fix, the intall cleanup suggestion. I still get the keerror 92994. Help! :eek:

Back