Projected Image Question

fgibson

I am using two projected runway images for main and cross runways. I want the main runway to be "on top" in terms of the two images. I have tried several things but can't figure out how to bring the main image to the front. Is there a way to do that? They actually will switch back and forth depending on the camera angle when editing. But when I return to the simulator, the cross runway is always on top.

If not I guess I will have to split the cross runway into two pieces but that makes it harder to get the correct width to length ratio.

I am using two projected runway images for main and cross runways. I want the main runway to be "on top" in terms of the two images. I have tried several things but can't figure out how to bring the main image to the front. Is there a way to do that? They actually will switch back and forth depending on the camera angle when editing. But when I return to the simulator, the cross runway is always on top.

If not I guess I will have to split the cross runway into two pieces but that makes it harder to get the correct width to length ratio.

play with the z-boost on one of the runways read the help box for more info in z-boost

Back