Properly setup a MX-16s tx

netwolf

Hello,

I use RF 3.5 with a Graupner MX-16s transmitter.

Normal controls work well, but I'd really love to use the switches too, to change headspeed, enable auto-rotation etc. etc.

Does anybody know how to properly setup this tx in the channel mapping menu, and how to properly program the transmitter itself?

I guess I have to program specific switches/knob to specific output pins, but unfortunately I have no idea how to do that :(
(I am familiar with the MX-16s and know how to program a real helicoper though)

Any help would really be appreciated!

thanks alot in advance,
netwolf

I'm using MX-16S transmitter too... no problem to use it!

You know your transmitter? Well so go ahead create a new memory, map your controls to the ouputs of your transmitter and then map them in RF!

That's it!

Well, yes, I know how to program my MX-16, but still I didn't manage to e.g. achieve an autorotation-button.

Could you tell me which button you mapped to which function?

Do you use the 'flight phases' (e.g. normal, acro, speed...), or do you map the buttons to E5, E6, E7, E8?

What I managed to far is to switch between governor mode and non governor mode, but that's something I don't need at all :p

Thank you for your help!

regards,
Wolfgang

Ok, I tried that, but it still doesn't really work properly :(

E.g. I need to change the position of 2 switches to emulate the 3 button switch.
I do see that the tx outputs correctly, but somehow RF doesn't seem to receive or interpret it correctly.

Would you please be so kind and tell me your setting (which control you map to which button in both your MX-16 and also in RF)?

Thank you very much in advance, I really appreciate your help!

Back