PX-51

@legoman

The PX series allows me to make a plane I want to fly but tailor the build so it's a fun fly version not a scale version. As I'm winding down my P-51C I'd really like to fly one of the early P-51's too so would it give you any heartburn if I created a P-51A Mustang Mk1a EP like the picture?

View attachment 127569

Go for it. Heads up the p-51a and Mk1a are not the same variant. ?

I started working on the release physics for the P-51C and have everything finished except repositioning the on-board cameras for the modified fuselage but I'll do that next right now I need a break. I plan to release the P-51C after the first of the year so I'll have something new for the new year.

Does anyone like this plane? It's a 31" wingspan but I'd make it an 84" like the rest of the PX series.

View attachment 127501View attachment 127502
i like it , and at the 84 in span it would be good

I just finished mapping the cannons and intake for the P-51 Mustang Mk1a so now I need to update the color scheme with the final mapping so I can create a color scheme for it. At first I was going to do two color schemes but I might only do one since it's hard to get motivated these days. But at least I'm working on it again.

Back