quad for G3

Posted in wrong forum (not a designer issue and wrong version)... you expect a designer to roll back four versions to create a quad for you?

Spend the money ($50) and get a new version of the software.

Abaser: Yes it does work, but Knifeedge says it may not be supported in future updates.

banjoman: G3 physics did not allow for Quadcopters, later upgrades did.

You'll need to upgrade.

New Here: How Do I Upgrade G3.5

Posted in wrong forum (not a designer issue and wrong version)... you expect a designer to roll back four versions to create a quad for you?

Spend the money ($50) and get a new version of the software.

Hello :)

Where can you upgrade G3.5 for $50... or for any amount for that matter?

Thanks!

Hello :)

Where can you upgrade G3.5 for $50... or for any amount for that matter?

Thanks!

HERE

While it is for G4 and above, people have stated it does work with the old Interlink Plus however I wouldn't advise using it as its reached its EOL and only the Interlink Elite from G4+ or the new Interface in RF7 are officially supported now.

Use the Upgrade at your own risk ;)

HERE

While it is for G4 and above, people have stated it does work with the old Interlink Plus however I wouldn't advise using it as its reached its EOL and only the Interlink Elite from G4+ or the new Interface in RF7 are officially supported now.

Thanks for the info!

I am more concerned about being able to activate the new version 7 from my present G3.5 version than compatibility. If I can't authenticate, it's a waste of the $50.

I have a support request in and if I don't hear back I'll give them a call.

I'll let everyone know the results.

Thanks Again!

Anthony

HERE

OK, I conttacted tech support and they said that it is fine to upgrade G3.5. Here is their response to me:

"Thank you for your interest in RealFlight 7.

Even though the RF7 upgrade says it is for G4 and above, it does work with G3
as well. All you need is the RF7 upgrade disk. The RF7 upgrade disk is
available at your local Great Planes dealer or online(http://www3.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bin/wti0001p?&I=LXDUNK&P=ML)."

Thanks for Helping!!

Anthony

Back