Questions for admins

Hello,i was curiouse,are the sounds updated in RF G4?
Also when creating your own aircraft,since G4 supports "springy" landing gear do we need to change the component name to allow it to happen?
Last question: Please,i'd like to know what stock aircraft will be included. :eek:

I got the list off tower.
Airplanes: 1903 Wright Flyer AT-6 Texan Big Stik Big Stik with Floats E3D Electrifly FlatOut Extra 300S ElectriFly PBY Catalina Extra 300L F-86 Sabre FlyZone Cessna 182 Skylane FlyZone SkyFly Great Planes BLT Great Planes CAP 232 Great Planes ElectroStreak Great Planes Fundango Great Planes PT-40 Great Planes Slinger Great Planes SpaceWalker Great Planes Ultra Sport Hall Bulldog Hobbico ElectriStar Trainer Hobbico NexSTAR Hobbico NexSTAR EP Hobbico Twinstar L-39 Albatross Mini IFO P-51D Mustang Piper J-3 Cub Piper J-3 Cub with Floats Ryan STA Seawind Simple Flyer SkyShip Top Flite Cessna 182 Skylane Tower Hobbies Extra Special Ultimate Biplane YAK 54

Sailplanes: DynaFlite Bird of Time Great Planes Fling 2-Meter Great Planes Spirit 100 Hawk Mistral 3 Meter Shuriken 60" Sloper

Helicopters: Bell 222 Bell H-13 Bell H-13 with Floats Bell Jetranger Dolphin 3D (.46) Dominion 3D (.60) Dominion 3D (.90) Ecureuil Finch (.49) Foiler (Competition .60) Foiler 3D (Competition .60) Heli-Max Axe CP Heli-Max Axe EZ Huey Impala (.30) Impala (.30 Trainer) Schweizer Spritzer (4-stroke) Sun Dog (Sport .60) Watt Not (Electric)

As far as "Springy" landing gear is concerned, as long as you have the pivot for each side in the correct place (say, up where it meets the fuselage) you should be alright. There are settings in the editor for how "springy" you want it to be as well.

As far as adding floats, you won't be able to do that yet.

Dave

Sorry that this isn't dealing with blades topic.....but it does deal with the Admins.

Would it be possible to set up a "Designers Corner" under the G4 section? For questions such as this, and many others that will pop up??

I've got G4 on the way and will soon be wanting to incorporate any "new" features of G4 into my models

Thanks

OldDawg said:
As far as "Springy" landing gear is concerned, as long as you have the pivot for each side in the correct place (say, up where it meets the fuselage) you should be alright. There are settings in the editor for how "springy" you want it to be as well.

As far as adding floats, you won't be able to do that yet.

Dave
Thank you for the info,i can't wait for this great product to come out! :D

compatibality with g-3?

ok will g-3 run with g-4 in the same hard drive? or will it have conflict issues? the reason i ask is that the add-ons that i do have is not compatable with g-4 as KE has said in there info of the release.

thanks
R. Kennedy
Sioux Falls South Dakota

sfrcpilot said:
ok will g-3 run with g-4 in the same hard drive? or will it have conflict issues?

G3.5 and G4 can co-exist on the same computer peacefully. The G2 Add-Ons will still function within G3.5 without problems.

Back