3D MOFO 2020!

RA CORES YAK A20-22L_AV

ok, i really dont like many of your edits. a decent one was the carbon z yak in my opinion but then again i needed to tone down all the controls. i keep finding myself importing your AV's, saying "damn, this aint very realistic" then deleting them.

If you don't like my edits don't download them ok! Like they say if you got nothing nice to say don't say nothing at all you act like your paying for my edits who gives a hell if it's realistic or not? if you want real then go and fly your real r/c planes.

Last edited:
ok, i really dont like many of your edits. a decent one was the carbon z yak in my opinion but then again i needed to tone down all the controls. i keep finding myself importing your AV's, saying "damn, this aint very realistic" then deleting them.
That's how it works. I've been making some models, but at this point I wouldn't put any of them on the Swaps, nor even waste anyone's time with beta testing, nor anything like that (but that's me). I consider the relevant activity art, not just flight science.

Over time you'll get to know the genuine artists, and trust their work, because they view the 'craft' as art also, and take pride in their creativity. The artwork coming from @technoid, @legoman, @doug schluter (among others) is fairly striking and something to want to emulate. Some of the rest is still valuable self-expression meant mostly for their own fun and entertainment mainly, and is mostly harmless; although, I too have been annoyed by some of it. I'm just saying, I know the feeling.

marcus

That's how it works. I've been making some models, but at this point I wouldn't put any of them on the Swaps, nor even waste anyone's time with beta testing, nor anything like that (but that's me). I consider the relevant activity art, not just flight science.

Over time you'll get to know the genuine artists, and trust their work, because they view the 'craft' as art also, and take pride in their creativity. The artwork coming from @technoid, @legoman, @doug schluter (among others) is fairly striking and something to want to emulate. Some of the rest is still valuable self-expression meant mostly for their own fun and entertainment mainly, and is mostly harmless; although, I too have been annoyed by some of it. I'm just saying, I know the feeling.

marcus

Wonderful point Marcus I've been flying on RF for years now yes they have been some very awesome edits and not very awesome edits but I respect what everybody posts I don't bother sending PM's telling them how I had to they are terrible and such I just do my own edits to it for my liking and decide to share them on here if my edit's are giving getting people annoyed then simply put don't bother downloading what I post go to your favorite users just download what they posted.

If you don't like my edits don't download them ok! Like they say if you got nothing nice to say don't say nothing at all you act like your paying for my edits who gives a hell if it's realistic or not? if you want real then go and fly your real r/c planes.
sheesh, why u so harsh? i was stating my opinion! i dont like many of my old edits either!

Back